FRIDAY 26th NOVEMBER 2021 // 6PM TILL 8.30PM
Come along to our workshop at Ansdell Institute, (The brand new studio of The Sewing institute) Woodlands Road, Lytham St. Annes, FY8 4BX, for an evening of creative wreath making festive fun. Bring a group or come solo, everyone is welcome!
Make your own festive wreath using preserved foliage that won’t wilt. Beautiful mixed varieties of eucalyptus foliage will create a sense of hygge in your home. Also includes a wide range of pampas options and preserved flowers to add texture and gorgeous white cotton flowers to finish your design. Chose your own foliage from our fully stocked flower bar to create your own truly original festive wreath.
Simply follow our wreath making demonstration on the night and use the floristry tape and wire provided to attach small mixed bunches to your wreath ring.
Ticket pricing includes:
- Rose sparkling drinkie on arrival (non alcoholic option available)
- Lavender Twist Cocktail
- PSUK Apron to wear for the event
- All wreath making materials
- Photographs from Kelly Akers Photography
- Products to build your own festive wreath to take home from our fully stocked flower bar
- Help & Guidance from our Staff
We will also have our luxe vases and our flower bar set up on the day if you wish to purchase a vase or extra stock to compliment your Xmas piece :)
Tickets are limited so don't miss out! Please select local collection at checkout so you don't pay shipping.