FRIDAY 11th FEBRUARY 6PM // VALENTINES GYPSOPHILIA WREATH WORKSHOP// 6PM TILL 8.30PM
Come along to our workshop at Ansdell Institute, (The brand new studio of The Sewing institute) Woodlands Road, Lytham St. Annes, FY8 4BX, for an evening of creative wreath making fun. Bring a group or come solo, everyone is welcome!
Make your own Valentine's wreath using pink gypsophila as photographed. Also includes a wide range of preserved flowers to add texture should you wish to finish your design in a unique way.
Simply follow our wreath making demonstration on the night and use the floristry tape and wire provided to attach small mixed bunches to your wreath ring.
Ticket pricing includes:
- Rose sparkling drinkie on arrival (non alcoholic option available)
- PSUK Apron to wear for the event
- All wreath making materials
- Products to build your own Valentine wreath to take home from our fully stocked flower bar
- Help & Guidance from our Staff
We will also have our luxe vases and our flower bar set up on the day if you wish to purchase a vase or extra stock to compliment your Valentine's piece :)
Tickets are limited so don't miss out! Please select local collection at checkout so you don't pay shipping.